COVID SALON POLICIES:
- If you have been abroad in the last 14 days, if you are ill, have any symptoms of COVID-19, or if you or anyone you have been in contact with has COVID-19 or are waiting test results please CANCEL your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken before you enter the salon and staff will be monitored daily.
- Please wear a face mask or face covering to your appointment. (Available to purchase if needed)
- If needed please use the upstairs toilet before you enter the salon (the code is - 881881#)
- Please come on time to your appointment and wait outside until the therapist is ready to see you.
- Please bring minimal items into the salon with you.
- Please come alone to your appointment - strictly no children allowed.
- Please wash your hands on arrival to your appointment.
- No food or drink allowed in the salon. (Disposable cups and water provided).
- Please pay by card, bank transfer or carry the correct amount of cash to your appointment.
- As highlighted above all booking fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. If we are put into lockdown all booking fees will be transferred to the new appointment date. Appointments are to be rescheduled.
We reserve the right to refuse treatment if you do not adhere to our guidelines.
We hope these measures will only be temporary but we thank you for complying to our new policies and look forward to seeing you soon!